Excel Basic Skills: English and Mathematics Ages 10-11
This book aims to build basic skills in reading, comprehension and maths. It supports school work by having students practise key basic skills on a regular basis. This allows your child to learn new concepts while revising program work.
In Excel Basic Skills: English and Mathematics Year 5 your child will find:
- Thirty carefully graded double-page units
Each unit has work on numbers, measurement and shape in Maths and comprehension, grammar, punctuation, spelling and vocabulary in English.
- A wide variety of interesting exercises
- Four term reviews to test work covered each term
- Marking grids to identify strengths and weaknesses
- A lift-out answer section.