Excel Basic Skills: English and Mathematics Ages 7-8
This book aims to build basic skills in reading, comprehension and maths. It supports school work by having students practise key basic skills on a regular basis. This allows your child to learn new concepts while revising program work. Excel Basic Skills Homework Books aim to build and reinforce basic skills in reading, comprehension and maths. The series supports school work by maintaining skills, therefore allowing students to learn new concepts without always needing to revise past work.
In Excel English and Mathematics your child will find:
- Thirty carefully graded double-page units. Each unit has work on numbers, measurement, shapes in Maths and comprehension, grammar, punctuation, spelling and vocabulary in English
- A wide variety of interesting exercises
- Four term reviews to test work covered each term
- Marking grids to identify strengths and weaknesses
- A lift-out answer section.