Excel Basic Skills: Addition and Subtraction Ages 10-12
Excel Maths: Addition and Subtraction for Ages 10-12 is designed to help make students feel confident in the basic processes of addition and subtraction of whole numbers. It will help to satisfy the needs of slower learners, and provide enrichment opportunity for quicker learners.
Mathematics is a highly important subject in our school syllabus. It is the study of numbers - which surround us everywhere in our lives. Computers and calculators have become the order of the day and are quite handy, but the human mind still controls it. Whatever we put into the mind during the child's formative years is extremely important and most significant for the years to come.
In this book your child will find:
- Eight self-contained, carefully graded units
- Hundreds of practice exercises
- Quick questions and revision pages to stay in touch with previous work
- Diagnostic and mastery test to measure student's knowledge
- A lift-out answer section.
- Language and Mathematics
- Diagnostic Test
- Whole numbers
- Addition of whole numbers to 999
- Subtraction of whole number to 999
- Order of operations with addition and subtraction
- Addition of whole numbers to 9999
- Subtraction of whole numbers to 9999
- Addition of whole numbers beyond 9999
- Subtraction of whole numbers beyond 9999
- Mastery test.