Excel Basic Skills: Fractions, Decimals and Percentages Ages 8-12
Excel Maths: Fractions, Decimals and Percentages is divided into four skill levels. Although the earlier units cover lower primary school work, older children who are having trouble will benefit from working through them. Children often have problems with fractions and decimals because they don't fully understand the basic skills involved. Once they have learnt these fundamental concepts, the student can work through the unity relevant to their Year level.
The activities in all units of this book reflect current classroom practice. There is a strong emphasis on understanding as new concepts are introduced. Children's confidence will grow as they complete the practice examples.
In this book your child will find:
- 8 self-contained, carefully graded units
- Hundreds of practice exercises
- Quick questions and revision pages to stay in touch with previous work
- Diagnostic and mastery tests to measure student's knowledge
- A lift-out answer section.